The TCU Parents' Association
Started in 2003, the TCU Parents' Association is open to all parents and guardians of all TCU students. The purpose of the association is to assist and benefit parents and guardians to:
- Assist parents in the transitional experiences related to the students beginning college;
- Provide communication and resource information to encourage parents to stay informed about and involved with the University;
- Promote and provide support for University programs and activities;
- Enable parents to assist their students into their first careers; and
- Create a lifelong partnership between families and the University.
For more information about the Parents' Association visit www.parents.tcu.edu or e-mail email@example.com.
Texas Christian University
© Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.